Location: American Dental Association (ADA) Building (adjacent to Lurie Children's Hospital)
221 E. Chicago Ave.
Auditorium, 2nd Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Please join us at the 2019 Telehealth Research Symposium, September 11-13, 2019 in Chicago, IL.
Join other connected health researchers, academicians, and telehealth visionaries for this three-day event to share findings and foster research partnerships.
The event will include topics relevant in both adult and pediatric telehealth, as well as opportunities for more targeted learning, in the following formats:
- Keynote addresses from national influencers in telehealth
- Panel sessions
- Small-group workshops
- Networking opportunities
- E-Poster sessions
Topics covered will include:
- Connected health models in value-based care
- Regulatory and policy research
- Advancing health IT for community health centers
- Measurement frameworks and research tools
Call for Abstracts
We are now accepting submissions for presentations and posters in the following content areas through June 28, 2019:
- Evidence-based research demonstrating the benefits of connected health systems (ie. telehealth, telemedicine, eHealth, mHealth)
- Creation of quality improvement initiatives
- Validation of telehealth measures
- Telehealth training programs and tele-education
- A special topic of interest: acute and chronic care applications in connected health for pediatric patients in various care settings (eg. home, school, hospital)
For more information or to submit your abstract, click here.
The conference is sponsored by SPROUT (Supporting Pediatric Research on Outcomes and Utilization of Telehealth) and SEARCH (Society for Education and the Advancement of Research in Connected Health).
The SPROUT-CTSA Network is NIH-funded and supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Standard (physicans, administrators, researchers, and other health care professionals): $450
- SEARCH and SOTC members: $235
- Students: $150
Lurie Children's has secured reduced rates at the following hotel for conference attendees.
- Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
198 E. Delaware Pl.
The Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites is 0.3 miles from conference location; shuttle service provided if requested. Reserve a room online, or call 312.664.1100 and mention “telemedicine” for discounted rate (1 king or 2 doubles - $215/night).
- Hampton Inn
160 E. Huron St.
The Hampton Inn is 0.2 miles from conference location. Reserve a room online, or call 312.440.3758 and ask for Karen Ferrell. Use “Lurie Children’s” or “telemedicine” for discounted rate (1 king or 2 queens - $239/night).
- Tremont Chicago
100 E. Chestnut St.
Tremont Chicago is 0.4 miles from conference location. Must call 855.312.7718 for reservations. Use “Lurie Children’s” or “telemedicine” for discounted rate (single or double room - $198.41/night).
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org