Winter-Only Volunteer Opportunities
The application for the Winter 2023 Volunteer Program is now closed. For those interested in applying for our Summer-2023 Intensive Program, please check here in February 2023 for more information.
Broadly, the Winter Intensive Program will include service projects to benefit Lurie Children’s patients, healthcare education initiatives, as well as a career panel. Additional details will be given closer to the event for those selected.
**Please note that the Winter Intensive is intended for those who are early in their career and education exploration, typically in the 16-20 year old age range.**
To have their applications be considered, volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years old by January 1, 2023 to apply
- Must submit application between November 1– 20, 2022
- Must supply proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including booster
- Must supply proof of flu shot
- Must be able to attend both session dates
The deadline to apply is November 25. If the number of applicants exceeds our capacity, participants will be randomly selected from the application pool.
All applicants will be notified of their status by November 28.