Winter-Only Volunteer Opportunities
The application for the Winter 2024 Volunteer Program is now closed. For those interested in applying for our Summer Intensive program, please check back here in Spring 2024 for more information.
This winter, we are pleased to offer a learn-and-serve opportunity for high school and early college-aged students who are new applicants to our program.
These opportunities are a part of our Winter Intensive Volunteer Program, which includes:
- Service projects to benefit the patients at the hospital
- A healthcare career panel with hospital professionals
- An interactive healthcare training
- Certificate of participation
Winter Intensive 2024 Dates
- January 3, 2023 – 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- January 5, 2023 – 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Participants must be able to attend dates in order to participate. Additional details will be given closer to the event for those selected.
**Please note that the Summer Intensive is intended for those who are early in their career and education exploration, typically in the 16-20 year old age range.**
- Participants must be at least 16 years old by January 1, 2024, to apply
- Must be able to attend both session dates
- Must submit application between October 10—November 6, 2023
- Must supply proof of flu shot
The deadline to apply is November 6. If the number of applicants exceeds our capacity, participants will be randomly selected from the application pool.
All applicants will be notified of their status by November 10, 2023.