Summer-Only Volunteer Opportunities
The application for the Summer 2023 Volunteer Program is now closed. For those interested in applying for our Winter Intensive program, please check back here in Fall 2023 for more information.
This year, we are pleased to offer two learn-and-serve opportunities for high school and early college-aged students who are new applicants to our program.
These opportunities are a part of our Summer Intensive Volunteer Program, which includes:
- Service projects to benefit the patients at the hospital
- A healthcare career panel with hospital professionals
- An interactive healthcare training
- Certificate of participation
For Summer 2023, we will onboard two volunteer cohorts—one of whom will attend the July dates, and the other the August dates (see below).
July cohort dates:
- July 25, 2023 – 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- July 28, 2023 – 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
August cohort dates:
- August 8, 2023 – 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- August 10, 2023 – 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Participants will get assigned to either the July or August cohort and must be able to attend both of that cohort’s dates. Additional details will be given closer to the event for those selected.
**Please note that the Summer Intensive is intended for those who are early in their career and education exploration, typically in the 16-20 year old age range.**
- Participants must be at least 16 years old by July 1, 2023, to apply
- Must be able to attend both dates for one of the cohort groups
- Must submit application between February 7– April 3, 2023.
- Full vaccination for COVID-19 (including booster) must be completed by July 1, 2023