Join our Circle of Friends
We are dedicated to making a life-saving difference for the patients of Lurie Children's through third-party fundraising initiatives both big and small. The Circle of Friends program allows you to choose your own path so that you find the fundraising option fit for you.
Select from one of the following:
- Host Your Own Event: From golf outings to lemonade stands to galas, there are so many ways to organize a fun and meaningful fundraising event and use an online fundraising page to collect donations.
- Start a Virtual Fundraiser: Create a customizable fundraising page to raise funds for the patients and families of Lurie Children’s.
- Celebrate a Life Event: Whether you’re celebrating a birth, wedding, anniversary or another major life event, mark a special occasion by raising funds for Lurie Children’s.
- Pledge Your Birthday: Take the pledge and donate your birthday on behalf of our patients.
- School Fundraising: Learn more about all the ways your school can fundraise for the patients and families at Lurie Children’s.
- Honor an Individual: Celebrate a special family member, friend or Lurie Children’s physician, nurse, employee or volunteer by raising funds for the patients and families of Lurie Children’s in their honor. Creating an online fundraising page through the Circle of Friends program makes it easy for you to reach out to your network and collect donations.
- Create a Memorial Page: Join with relatives and friends to remember a loved one by making a difference for the kids at Lurie Children’s.
For more information, contact Tracey McCusker at email@example.com or 312.227.7296.
Sign Up for a Fundraising Event
Looking for a way to give back and stay active? Choose from a variety of athletic fundraising events held throughout the year. All proceeds benefit the patients and families of Lurie Children's.