About Town & Country Pediatrics
Make an Appointment
Halsted: 312.227.2800 | Skokie: 312.227.2860 | Glenview: 312.227.2850
When you choose Town & Country Pediatrics you get convenience, confidence and connection. Learn more below.
We are here for you
- Appointments 7 days a week for all types of visits
- Family friendly hours extending from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Three locations in the city and suburbs
- Online scheduling
We provide compassionate expertise
- Over 45 years of service and innovation
- 500+ combined years of pediatric expertise
- 24/7 nurse triage line and physicians on-call
- Exceptional service – in the top 5% nationally
We are Lurie Children’s
- Ready access to multiple sub-specialists
- Seamless electronic medical record
- Integrated behavioral health
- Personalized, family-centered care at a premier children’s medical center
Look How Far We’ve Come!
Dr. Howard Rice founded Town & Country Pediatrics as a solo practice on Chicago’s North Side in 1972. Thanks to our loyal Town & Country families, we’ve grown since then.
1972 - Town & Country Pediatrics founded in Lincoln Park by Dr. Howard Rice.
1980 - Opened a second Town & Country Pediatrics location in the North Suburbs.
1994 - Our first Certified Nurse Practitioner joined the practice.
1997 - A third Town & Country Pediatrics location was opened in the North side of Chicago.
2006 - Increased services for our families by adding Mental Health providers.
2016 - We finalized our partnership with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
2020 - We re-located our Lincoln Avenue location to the new Lurie Children’s Outpatient Center in Skokie. Our Skokie facility is conveniently located next to Lurie Children’s specialists including cardiology, genetics, allergy, and dermatology.