Town & Country Billing & Insurance
We are committed to providing our Lurie Children's Primary Care – Town & Country Pediatrics families with outstanding pediatric care. Determining healthcare coverage and understanding medical bills can be complicated.
We want to do our best to help you understand your insurance options, your bill and our financial policies. If you have questions after reviewing the information below, please contact our billing office at 877.924.8200. Thank you for choosing Lurie Children's Primary Care – Town & Country Pediatrics for your children's healthcare needs.
Pay a bill
Payment for Services
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards as forms of payment. If you are enrolled in an insurance plan in which we participate, we will file your claim for you. If your insurance plan requires you to make a co-payment, coinsurance or is subject to a deductible, this is due at the time of service. You may be responsible for any charges not covered by your insurance plan. If you are insured by a plan we are not contracted with, payment for services provided at our usual and customary rates is expected at each visit.
Lurie Children's Primary Care – Town & Country Pediatrics contracts with many insurance companies so that as many children as possible have access to our outstanding caregivers and services.
The following is a list of insurance plans for which Lurie Children's Primary Care – Town & Country Pediatrics is currently in network. Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, or its specialist providers, may not be in all of the same plans listed on this web page. Please visit the Lurie Childrens insurance page for a list of the plans in which they participate.
Also, please note that this information is provided to assist you in understanding the broad set of insurance coverage we accept. It does not replace the full policy information provided by your insurance company. This information does not represent a guarantee of coverage or applicability of copays, coinsurance and deductibles. The applicability of benefits for your child will be based on the exact benefits you have. This list is subject to change, and we recommend that you contact your insurance company to verify your coverage or address other questions you may have about coverage before your visit.
- Aetna - PPO, HMO, POS, EPO
(We do not participate in the Aetna Whole Health Network.)
- The Alliance - PPO
- Blue Cross BlueShield of Illinois PPO only (We may be a Tier 2 network provider with certain Blue Choice of Illinois plans because these particular Blue Choice plans allow participants to access the BCBS IL PPO provider network. If you are in Blue Choice or considering Blue Choice, please check your specific coverage and contact BCBS directly to confirm that they will provide coverage for our services. We are not in network with any Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois HMO plans.)
- Cigna - PPO, OAP, Local Plus, Cigna + Oscar
- Cigna State PPO
- Humana - PPO, POS, EPO, Choice POS
- Imagine Health - PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Unicare PPO Classic Plus Network (We are not in network with any Unicare HMO plans)
- United Healthcare - PPO, CORE, Navigate
- Zelis - PPO
- Certain behavioral health providers may participate with Magellan or UHC Behavioral health. Please confirm coverage before scheduling an appointment with one of our providers.