Dr. Howard Rice founded Town & Country Pediatrics as a solo practice on Chicago’s North Side in 1972. Thanks to our loyal Town & Country families, we’ve grown since then.
Look how far we’ve come!
- Town & Country Pediatrics founded in Lincoln Park by Dr. Howard Rice.
- Opened a second Town & Country Pediatrics location in the North Suburbs.
- Our first Certified Nurse Practitioner joined the practice.
- A third Town & Country Pediatrics location was opened in the North side of Chicago.
- Increased services for our families by adding Mental Health providers.
- We finalized our partnership with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.