Specialties & ConditionsKnee Injury Prevention Program (KIPP®) KIPP Ambassadors
Knee Injury Prevention Program (KIPP®) Ambassadors are a collection of individuals with a commitment to actively preventing knee ligament injuries, specifically through the use of KIPP. Below learn more about the KIPP ambassador requirements and benefits.
- Ambassadors are required to have taken the online training course or received in-person training by a staff member of Lurie Children’s Institute for Sports Medicine.
- Ambassadors will be required to demonstrate proficiency annually to maintain ambassador status.
- Join a network of coaches, teachers and health care professionals.
- Receive timely updates on new information/current research on ACL injury prevention.
- Maintain the skills learned in your KIPP training.
- Receive promotional materials that can be shared with your students and athletes.
- Attend our semi-annual KIPP seminars where you will have access to our team, networking opportunities, guest speakers, ACL injury prevention research updates, and more!
If you would like to become a KIPP ambassador, please contact Delanie Rybacki at email@example.com.