Specialties & ConditionsDevelopmental & Behavioral Pediatrics Scheduling & Cancellation Policies
Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics: Scheduling & Cancellation Policies
Haga clic aquí para ver esta información en español.
To Cancel an Upcoming Appointment
- If you need to cancel, please call our office at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled appointment.
- If you call to cancel an appointment less than three (3) business days prior to your appointment, it will be considered a “late cancel.”
To Schedule Future Appointments
- Refer to your after-visit summary (AVS) document from your last visit in clinic to find your provider’s recommendation on when to follow up. Please call our office to schedule your appointment one to two months (1-2 months) prior to the recommended follow up time period.
- It is your responsibility to call our office for follow-up appointments.
- If you have a “late cancel” or “no show” appointment in the past, please refer to our policy below.
Late Arrival to Scheduled Appointment:
- We require you to be checked-in at the reception desk for our clinic 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Our evaluations and/or follow-up visits require the total time allotted for each appointment.
- If you are running more than 10 minutes late to your scheduled appointment time, you will need to reschedule for a different day.
- If you do not come to your scheduled appointment or cancel on the same day, it will be considered a “no show.”
Policy for “Late Cancel” and “No Show” Appointments
It is your responsibility to call our office to reschedule your visit if you “late cancel” or “no show” your appointment. If you have not rescheduled within three (3) months, the referral to our division will be closed.
Due to the high demand for our developmental and behavioral services, we need to ensure that all scheduled appointments are kept. If you have two (2) “late cancel” and/or “no show” appointments, we are unable to reschedule any future appointments.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call 312.227.6720.