Cardiovascular Genetics Research
Dr. Webster’s laboratory is dedicated to developing clinical and genetic strategies to improve outcomes in families who have suffered a sudden death or who are at risk for a sudden death event.
View the resources below for more information on our team's research.
- Cardiac Evaluation of Children With a Family History of Sudden Death
- Changes in Genetic Variant Results Over Time in Pediatric Cardiomyopathy and Electrophysiology
- Genetic Counselors' Approach To Postmortem Genetic Testing After Sudden Death: An Exploratory Study
- Screening for Prevention of Sudden Death in the Young: What Is New?
- A Child Caught Is A Child Saved: Merging Clinical Testing & Genetic Discovery
- Dr. Webster's Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine profile
- Lurie Children's Heart Center's ongoing research initiatives
- Preventing Sudden Death in Early Child: