The Evaluation Core provides high quality, state of the art evaluation services. Our efforts are aimed at increasing evaluation activity, increased use of evaluation findings to guide programs, services and activities, and ultimately improved quality of programs, services, and activities.
- Proposal stage consultation: This includes working with programs on proposal development to incorporate evaluation activities. We will advise on evaluation design, scope, and budget.
- Evaluation plan development: For funded proposals we can work with funded teams to develop evaluation plans that include detailed work plans, logic models, time lines, data collection processes, and tools. We can also advise on IRB proposals.
- Evaluation implementation oversight: For funded projects with evaluation plans, we can assist in assembling evaluation team members, structuring and monitoring processes and in some cases helping to identify personnel –for example if a project needs a .30 FTE RA, we can assist in finding a RA on staff with capacity to take on those tasks.
- Training for program staff in basic evaluation methods: For groups that do not have funding to conduct independent evaluations we can provide training to increase program staff capacity to develop and implement a basic evaluation to be integrated into program function.
Visit the Training Resource Library
- Development of an evaluation tool library including banks of reliable survey questions, observation forms and other data collection tools on a variety of evaluation topics. Initial tool library collections will focus on healthy living, youth risk factors, and positive youth development.
Visit the Evaluation Tools Libarary