Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
10400 Haligus Road Huntley, Illinois 60142
Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago have collaborated to offer greater access to superb inpatient care at Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital.
Lurie Children’s is one of the top-ranked pediatric hospitals in the United States. This collaboration ensures children and adolescents receive comprehensive care, close to home.
Our Hospitalist Program provides:
- Board-certified/board-eligible pediatricians
- Daily management of pediatric inpatients
- In-house care 24/7 in the pediatric inpatient unit
- Coordination of care with child’s pediatrician
- Consults in the newborn nursery
- Pediatric consults in the Huntley Hospital
- Emergency Department
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago provides full-time coverage of the Level II Nursery at Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital with neonatology and pediatric hospitalist inpatient care.
Highlights of the program include:
- In-house neonatology coverage 24/7
- Attendance at high-risk births or at the request of obstetricians
- Caring for infants in the Level II intermediate care nursery
- Performing infant exams for healthy, full-term infants at the request of the pediatrician or hospital