Lurie Children’s Health Services - Arlington Pediatric Therapy
Recognizing the need for pediatric therapy services, Arlington Pediatric Therapy Management Services, Ltd., now Lurie Children’s Health Services, Arlington Pediatric Therapy (APT), was founded by Chris Weber and Elaine Sianis 43 years ago. APT was created to help children reach their full potential by providing a multidisciplinary clinic with physical, occupational and speech therapy services.
The mission of APT is to provide quality therapy for children in a community-based outpatient center. The APT team's primary focus is to improve the quality of life of the pediatric population in need of therapeutic intervention and their families.
Services are delivered in a friendly, family-centered atmosphere, which offers collaborative programming and support for both the family and the child. Our staff and your family work as a team to incorporate therapy goals into regular family routines.
Lurie Children’s Health Services – Arlington Pediatric Therapy offers Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology in a community based clinic setting. We are pleased to also offer additional opportunities including:
- Aquatic Therapy: Our aquatic therapy program is a great alternative to land therapy to help children meet their strength, range of motion/flexibility, balance, coordination, endurance, and walking goals. The buoyancy of the water helps reduce human body weight and allows children to move in ways no possible on land.
- Therapy Group: Innovative groups hosted by expert therapists to address specific goals in a fun and engaging setting.
- Classes: Classes led by experts for families to support their children toward their goals.
New Patient Intake Forms
- Consent for Care and Services
- Federal and State Mandatory Patient Notices
- Notice of Privacy Practices Summary
- Financial Assistance Plain Language Summary
- Notice of Privacy Practices Pamphlet
- Surprise Billing Disclosure
- Surprise Billing Self Pay Notice
Pay My Bill
- To pay your bill for any visits before February 15, 2023, click here.
- To pay your bill for any visits after February 15, 2023, click here.