- Use the Huron Street garage entrance
- Park as close to the southeast corner of the garage as possible (see map below)
- Take the elevator to the second floor
- Follow the signs to your right and walk across the garage pedway to the bridge to Lurie Children's
We encourage you to visit the following websites for traffic and construction updates:
Additional Parking Information
- Self Park: Parking at Huron-Superior garage costs $11 for less than 7 hours, and $15 for more than 7 hours
- Validation for families and visitors is at the second floor concierge desk in Lurie Children’s
- Valet: Valet parking costs $15 for less than 7 hours and $20 for 7-24 hours. Stays exceeding 24 hours will incur additional fees.
- Families and visitors also can park at the Erie-Ontario garage a few blocks away
- Read our parking tips:
For extended inpatient stays or multiple outpatient appointments at Lurie Children’s, please ask your nurse or social worker for additional off-site options and shuttle schedules.
Shuttles Connect Downtown & Lincoln Park facilities
- Shuttles run between Lurie Children's and the Outpatient Center in Lincoln Park
- Available Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., about every 20 minutes
- Main hospital pick up / drop off is at the southeast (Superior Street) corner of the main hospital driveway
- Outpatient center pick up / drop off is curbside at 2515 N. Clark Street
- To track shuttles and for up to date arrival times, download the DoubleMap Bus Tracker and follow the instructions to find Lurie Children's routes. View instructions.