Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Application Information
We are actively participating in Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®)
Documents for ERAS
- Medical school official dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Official Step 1, 2, and 3 USMLE or COMLEX examination results.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from your training director. If you have been in more than one residency program, we will need a letter from each of your training directors.
- We require letters of recommendation from at least two faculty members in addition to your training director(s).
We usually interview applicants in October and November. Interviews are held on Mondays. The specific dates we can offer will depend on the availability of our training director and key faculty, but we will do our best to work with your schedule and find a mutually convenient date.
If you have any questions, or if you would like more information about our program, we would love to hear from you.
Julie Sadhu, MD
Please contact us by phone at 312.227.3437 or by email at ChildPsychFellowship@luriechildrens.org.
Our mailing address is:
Julie Sadhu, MD, Director of Education and Training
Pritzker Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
225 E. Chicago Ave, Box 10
Chicago, IL 60611