Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program: Spring into Remission!
Please join us for our 2nd annual “Spring into Remission!” Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) symposium for patients and families with IBD being cared for at Lurie Children’s. This in-person event on Saturday, June 3 is FREE and will include presentations from leaders of the IBD team, interactive Q & A sessions, and moderated panel discussions. Space is limited, please register soon!
Who should attend
This event is curated for patients with IBD and for ANY parents of children with IBD (regardless of child’s age).
Child care will not be available at the symposium. Please be respectful and step out of conference center as needed. Thank you for your understanding.
Topics covered will include
- “Year in Review” for the Lurie Children's IBD Program
- Highlight of research being done at Lurie Children's
- A review of latest in medical therapy and surgical approaches
- Break-out sessions for kids with “very-early onset” IBD and for college-aged patients
- Keynote presentation: Complimentary strategies in IBD therapy
- Patient perspectives and panel discussion
We are happy to cover the cost of parking. Please park in the Huron-Superior A Garage, then stop by our check-in table on the 11th Floor and ask us for a validation ticket.
Coffee, lunch, and free swag will be provided to patients and their families.
For the safety of our patients, families and employees:
- Those with symptoms of COVID-19 will be unable to attend.
- Masks required for anyone with COVID-19 symptoms in any Lurie Children’s facility.
- Masks optional and welcome for anyone without symptoms in both clinical and non-clinical settings in all Lurie Children’s facilities.
- Anyone can continue to wear a mask, and masks will continue to be provided at all locations.
- COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations are strongly encouraged for external guests.
- Requirements are subject to change based on changes in COVID-19 activity and/or local COVID-19 mandates.
This year's event is being sponsored by Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie, Bristol Myers Squibb, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Take Steps, Janssen, Kate Farms, and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company.