Please join us at the 2019 Telehealth Research Symposium, September 11-13, 2019 in Chicago, IL.
Join other connected health researchers, academicians, and telehealth visionaries for this three-day event to share findings and foster research partnerships.
The event will include topics relevant in both adult and pediatric telehealth, as well as opportunities for more targeted learning, in the following formats:
- Keynote addresses from national influencers in telehealth
- Panel sessions
- Small-group workshops
- Networking opportunities
- E-Poster sessions
See our agenda for more information.
Topics covered will include:
- Connected health models in value-based care
- Regulatory and policy research
- Advancing health IT for community health centers
- Measurement frameworks and research tools
- Evaluate evidence-based research which demonstrates the benefits of connected health systems (i.e., telemedicine, telehealth, eHealth, mHealth).
- Discuss challenges in the field and identify opportunities to overcome barriers to broaden the use of telehealth services.
- Describe the potential of policy and regulatory research to impact telehealth.
- Define telehealth training programs and education.
- Formulate and apply telehealth quality improvement metrics and evaluation tools.
- Implement learnings and strategies into practice.
Accreditation & Credit Designation Statements
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Standard (physicans, administrators, researchers, and other health care professionals): $450
- SEARCH and SOTC members: $235
- Students: $150
Lurie Children's has secured reduced rates at the following hotel for conference attendees.
Hyatt Centric Chicago - Magnificent Mile
633 N. St. Clair St.
Chicago, IL 60611
The Hyatt Centric Chicago - Magnificent Mile is 0.4 miles from conference location. Reserve a room online. (Room rate $279/night; includes breakfast).
- Hampton Inn
160 E. Huron St.
The Hampton Inn is 0.2 miles from conference location. Reserve a room online, or call 312.440.3758 and ask for Karen Ferrell. Use “Lurie Children’s” or “telemedicine” for discounted rate (1 king or 2 queens - $239/night).
- Chicago Midway International Airport (9.7 miles from location of conference)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (17 miles from location of conference)
- Chicago Transit Authority Trains
- Red Line Chicago stop: exit at Chicago and State
- Brown/Purple Line Chicago stop: exit at Chicago and Franklin
- Discounted parking is available at Lurie Children’s Hospital
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org