Annual Pediatric Nutrition Conference
The 36th Annual Pediatric Nutrition Conference
Thursday, April 27, 2023
This program is designed for dietitians, diet technicians, students of nutrition and other healthcare professionals who are involved with the nutritional care of children.
This conference will be both virtual and in-person.
The agenda will include:
- advances in care for patients with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) and PKU
- application of medical nutrition therapy in the pediatric cardiac care unit
- panel discussion on diversity in dietetics
- the multidisciplinary approach to feeding therapy
- poster presentations
- and a wellness moment
- NEW this year! In-person networking event to follow the conference – available to all! (Additional registration required)