Annual Pediatric Nutrition Conference
The 36th Annual Pediatric Nutrition Conference
Thursday, April 27, 2023
This program is designed for dietitians, diet technicians, students of nutrition and other healthcare professionals who are involved with the nutritional care of children.
This conference will be both virtual and in-person.
The agenda will include:
- advances in care for patients with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) and PKU
- application of medical nutrition therapy in the pediatric cardiac care unit
- panel discussion on diversity in dietetics
- the multidisciplinary approach to feeding therapy
- poster presentations
- and a wellness moment
- NEW this year! In-person networking event to follow the conference – available to all! Refreshments will be provided. (Additional registration required)
See this year's brochure for full conference details.
Continuing Education Units
The Commission on Dietetic Registration has approved 4.25 lecture hours and 1.75 exhibit hours (6 CPEU hours) for attendees of our conference.
We welcome abstracts from clinicians and students which could include case studies, successful educational tools, development of new services and clinics, public policy efforts, and current research in the nutritional management of pediatrics.
Abstract submission deadline: March 27, 2023
Join Our Team
For more information or questions please e-mail Clinical Nutrition at email@example.com or call 312.227.5067.
The Clinical Nutrition department would like to thank the following sponsors for the generous support: