2019 Advanced Practice Conference
7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Providing Comprehensive Care
Topics Will Include
Among the topics presented will be:
- Blood Clots
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Pulmonary Medicine: Pediatric to Adult Transition
- Primary Care for Children with Special Healthcare Needs
- Sexual Assualt Nurse Examiner Program
- Violence in the Workplace
- Neurologic Examinations
- Nursing Ethics
- Substance Abuse
- Anxiety Across the Lifespan
- Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Primary Palliative Care
- Emergent Case Studies
Contact Hours to be determined for this conference.
For More Information
For more information on the conference, please email us at APPconference@luriechildrens.org.