Increase Sales, Strengthen Brand Awareness & Enhance Brand Loyalty
Developing a cause-related marketing campaign with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago is not only a strategic business decision; it is also a socially responsible one. You are demonstrating to your customers and employees that you are dedicated to investing in the community’s children and our region’s future.
The Lurie Children’s team collaborates with corporate partners to develop a customized cause-related marketing program that meets your business objectives. If your company wants to invest in a charitable cause with a wide reach, lasting impact and high visibility, look no further than Lurie Children's.
Cause-related marketing programs can include:
- Pledging a percentage of sales, proceeds or a predetermined sum to benefit Lurie Children's
- Making a donation in a client's name in lieu of gifts, awards, etc.
- Selling paper icons at the register
- Providing change collection devices or "round up" promotions
- Equipping your employees to directly ask consumers for a donation
Cause-related marketing tools:
Lurie Children’s can help supply you with the tools to increase visibility and bring awareness to your cause-marketing efforts. These tools include:
- Miracle Balloons
- Party-In-A-Box Kits, which contain supplies to kick off your own cause marketing campaign
- Patient cutout displays
- Promotional door and window clings
Check out current Cause-Related Marketing Campaigns to see how Chicago area companies are helping Lurie Children's.
To learn more about cause-related marketing, or to get started on your own cause marketing campaign, please contact Jennie Cimino at 312.227.7262.