Online Toolkit for Referring Practices
We want you to have all the information you need on Lurie Children's and our locations.
VIP Physician Hotline
Physicians can continue to call 1.800.540.4131.
The VIP Physician Hotline is answered by
pediatric nurses who are dedicated to respond quickly to medical
professionals’ needs, including:
- Request a transfer (option 1)
- Speak to the emergency department (option 2)
- Admit a patient (option 3)
- Outpatient Referral, request a physician-to-physician phone consultation and access test results (option 4)
Second Opinion for Complex Pediatric Cases
Physicians are welcome to call 312.227.6690 for complex pediatric
medical issues without a clear diagnosis. Our Diagnostic and
Consultation Service is operated by physicians in the hospital’s
Academic General Pediatrics & Primary Care division.
Maps & Schedules
Visit our locations pages to get parking tips, travel information and a street view of each of our locations. Our schedules will provide you with our services by location, hours and contact information.
Please note, families can also call 1.800.KIDS DOC® for first-time appointments.
- Main Hospital. Once you are on this page, scroll down for detailed information, and links to maps.
- Outpatient Centers. Once you are on the page, find the location you are interested in, then click on the "View Facility Details" link next to each to find detailed information, as well as links to maps/driving directions and schedules.