Our drug formulary is an online resource that can help you find valuable drug and clinical reference information, including:
- Information on drugs within the hospital formulary
- Drug information from Lexi-Comp Online™, including Lexi-Drugs™, Pediatric Lexi-Drugs™ and Nursing Lexi-Drugs™
- Customizable and printable patient education materials & leaflets (Lexi-PALS™ and Pedi-PALS™)
- Drug interactions analysis (Lexi-Interact™)
- Drug identification by form, shape, color, and markings (Lexi-Drug ID™)
Formulary Handbook & Lexi-Comp’s Clinical Reference Library™ Login
How to Search
Standard Search: Enter a full or partial drug name, use the Search button and link to the database of choice.
Index Search: Use the Index button for an Alphabetical Listing of Drugs or a list of Charts/Special Topics.
Advanced Search: Use the downward pointing arrow in the “Within” box to select a specific data field to search (i.e. Therapeutic Category).
How to Use Additional Modules
Pedi-PALS™ & Lexi-PALS: Pediatric and Adult patient-oriented leaflets are written in a question and answer format.
- Use the Pedi-PALS™ or Lexi-PALS™ button located within the drug monograph
- To customize the leaflet, select the “customize leaflet” link and enter the desired textual information
- Once the settings are applied, the customized leaflet can be printed
Lexi-Interact™: Drug-to-Drug, Drug-to-Herb and Herb-to-Herb Interaction analysis program.
- Enter a drug or herbal in the “Look up” box
- To display a complete list of interactions for an individual item, select the item name
- Add another item(s) [Look up] to Analyze for potential interaction between items in the list
- Remove item(s) from the list by selecting the check mark next to the item name.
: Drug identification module.
- To search from any combination of descriptions (Imprint, Dosage Form, Shape, or Color) simply select from the respective drop-down lists and use the search button
- To search by imprint, enter the alphanumeric text and select the Lookup Imprint button – Choose the desired match from the returned search result
- Results of the drug search can be filtered via the “Sort By” drop down list (i.e. Uses)