If you’d like to request an appointment with one of our specialists, call 1.800.543.7362 (1.800.KIDS DOC®). You can also request an appointment online.
Before Your Visit
- Need to cancel or reschedule? Call us directly at 312.227.6270 at least 24 hours in advance. It helps us, and it helps other families receive timely care
- Please plan to arrive at your appointment at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. Unfortunately, families who are late may face extended wait times, and in some instances, may be asked to reschedule
During Your Visit
- Your child may be examined by a physical and/or occupational therapist to evaluate strength and movement. The therapist may also recommend exercises for your child to do at home
- Your family may meet with a social worker to discuss topics including stress due to illness at home, challenges in school, coping with medical treatment, referrals to financial counselors and additional counseling
- Our rheumatology nurses help answer your questions, share information to help you manage day-to-day challenges related to care, and provide treatment routines
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for your child; we look forward to meeting you.
Learn about our Culture of Care for information about your upcoming visit and the services we offer, including: