Our occupational therapists participate in multidisciplinary programs to help children achieve their developmental goals. Browse our list of programs to learn more.
- Brachial Plexus Injury Program
- Sensory Processing Disorders Program
- Watch the video below for an example of our sensory processing sessions.
- Neuromuscular Program (neuromuscular, spinal muscular atrophy, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, cerebral palsy)
- We work with the neuromuscular disease clinic in the Division of Neurology and our physical therapy team to help children with spinal muscular atrophy expand their mobility and function. Watch the video below to see a session with a child with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.
Learn more about the Neuromuscular Disease Therapy Program.
- Upper Extremity Clinic (orthopaedic conditions)
- Developmental/Behavioral Program (autism spectrum)
- Feeding Program (gastrointestinal conditions; food tolerance, gagging, texture and sensorimotor issues)
- NICU & CCU Therapy Care Program (NICU and CCU patients) Learn more.