Transitioning to Adult Care Diabetes Study
The goal of the diabetes research study is to better understand how to help teens and young adults find outstanding diabetes teams when they are ready to transition from a pediatric to an adult care program.
People who are:
- Age 15 to 24 years with type 1 diabetes for at least one year
- Willing to participate in study
- Fluent in English
Terms of Participation
- Read and sign the consent forms showing you understand the study
- Spend between 25 and 45 minutes completing questionnaires on a private and secured website
- Website access from a computer
Participants will be invited to sign up for a Target gift certificate raffle. First prize is $500, second prize is $300, third is $200 and fourth is $100.