With extended hours and walk-in service, Convenient Care offers same-day medical services for the unexpected illnesses on the 8th floor of our Lincoln Park Outpatient Center. Pediatricians provide urgent treatment for non-emergencies or non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, including:
- Mild to moderate asthma attacks
- Broken bones (bone not piercing skin)
- Colds, coughs and sore throats
- Earaches and ear infections
- Fever in children older than two months
- Minor cuts and bruises (sutures not available at this location)
- Pink eye
- Stomach pain
- Strains and sprains
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
Call 312.227.8800 to schedule an appointment.
Please note: This is not our emergency department or an urgent care, and therefore, we cannot provide the following services:
- Sutures (We can provide minor laceration repair with glue or scalp wounds with staples)
- IV hydration (We do have Zofran and oral hydration supplies)
- Gynecologic exams
- Lab work
- School/sports physicals
- Care for complex medical patients
- Eye or dental trauma
- Extensive burns
Hours & Appointments
Convenient Care is located at our Lincoln Park Outpatient Center:
2515 N. Clark Street
8th Floor, Suite 801
Monday-Friday, 4 to 10 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays, noon to 6 p.m.
Please call 312.227.8800 to schedule an appointment, though walk-ins are also welcome. Indoor parking is available on-site. Learn more about making an appointment at Lurie Children’s.