Applying to Our Fellowship Program
We are actively participating in ERAS
Documents for You to Upload to ERAS
- Medical school official dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Official Step 1, 2, and 3 USMLE or COMLEX examination results.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from your training director. If you have been in more than one residency program, we will need a letter from each of your training directors.
- We require letters of recommendation from at least two faculty members in addition to your training director(s).
We usually interview applicants in late September, October, November, and early December. Interviews are held on Mondays. The specific dates we can offer will depend on the availability of our training director and key faculty, but we will do our best to work with your schedule and find a mutually convenient date.
Julie Sadhu, MD
Director of Education and Training
Department of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
225 E. Chicago Avenue, Box 10
Chicago, Illinois 60611-2606
Phone (Janet Dalzell): 312.227.3437